After order confirmation, your package will be shipped the next working day if your payment is successful.
If the product you have paid over the internet is out of stock, there is a minimum waiting period of 4 (four) and a maximum of 30 (thirty) days. If the product cannot be given to the consumer between these dates, their payment will be returned to them.
Certain products (i.e. pawsonalisation, custom designed products) may have special delivery time conditions that can be found at product pages. You are responsible for reading this information before you make a purchase.
FREE DELIVERY CONDITIONS
We are glad to bring our customers great value and service. That’s why we provide free delivery; for orders over £30 that has a shipping address to the United Kingdom, or for all orders over £100 (or equivalent in other currencies) that has an international shipping address, from our warehouses with international carriers such as Royal Mail in the United Kingdom, DHL in Europe, USPS in North America, ePacket in Asia and Aramex in UAE.
You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order is shipped but sometimes due to free delivery tracking is not available. You can track your delivery status with your order ID and billing e-mail. For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase may be sent in separate packages even if you’ve specified combined delivery.
But sometimes in some countries, the customs officer may be strict. If you have to pay the customs fees, it is your duty to your own country, the buyer should understand this situation. Please check out the customs policy at your own place.
SECURE PAYMENT GATEWAY
On FunkyPaw, every purchase is secure thanks to certified secure servers and advanced encryption services.
We accept Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, and American Express cards via Stripe Payment Gateway.
As soon as you complete the payment by debit/credit card (which is processed in real-time), you will instantly receive an order confirmation mail – with details of your order.
Credit card payment method is safe and secure with FunkyPaw:
- We do not directly collect your credit card data. All transactions are handled by our bank’s credit card gateway – processing your payment on our behalf; We do not collect or even see your credit card data.
- All payments made on our website are encrypted using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level – commercially available).
- If SSL is enabled, you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out more information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
- You will also notice that the URL at the top of the browser begins with ‘https:’ instead of the normal ‘http:’ which means that you are in secure mode.
- As an additional security measure, we also use industry-standard VerifiedByVisa® and SecureCode® systems.
- If your card issuer is based in the EU, you may be asked to verify your payment due to new payment security measures under the second Payment Services Directive (PSD2). You’ll be directed to a dedicated page to enter further information or asked to authorize the payment using your mobile phone. Once completed, you’ll return to FunkyPaw.
We reserve the rights to change the Delivery and Payment conditions any time. Please read these conditions always before you make a purchase.
We also recommend you to read our Return Policy.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.